Letter from the NFHA President
First of all, I want to thank everyone who was able to attend this years annual meeting. It was a great turn out with a full audience inside our newly renovated clubhouse.
Meeting minutes will be published soon and a brief recap is listed below.
- Introduction of Liz Stedry, our account manager with Community Association Management (CAM). She is helping us transition our website functions and online bill payment into CAM’s platform which should streamline communications and processes moving forward.
- Clubhouse. CAM will also be managing the clubhouse reservation processes, which we are close to finalizing. Please note, we will send a broadcast email to all when the clubhouse is ready for reservations.
- Capital projects. The board has earmarked a full renovation of the tennis courts for 2024. Pending designs, approvals/permits, receiving bids and contractor selection, our goal is to complete this project in the fall of 2024. Should we encounter any unforeseen challenges, this project could get pushed into 2025. Bill Flohrs, the previous NFHA President, has volunteered his services to lead this initiative.
- Reserve Study / Dues. As outlined in the 2022 annual meeting, the Reserve Study forecasted for a dues increase going into 2024. Dues this year will be $900, which was approved at the annual meeting last week. These documents are located on www.nottinghamforest.org under Community > HOA > Budget/Financials. (You must log in to access this information.)
- New board members. We have two new volunteers who will be attending the next monthly meeting, at which time the board intends to call a vote for a three-year term. Thank you Brian Dawson and Tim Sherman for stepping up!
- New website. **IMPORTANT**. Residents will be receiving a follow up email from CAM in order to register within their new NF website portal. This is required in order to access your account and be able to pay your annual dues online. Please look for an email from (firstname.lastname@example.org). This should be in your email by tonight or tomorrow.
- Dues collection. As we transition our book keeping over to CAM, they will be assuming the role of dues collections. Following the email to join the portal, you will receive your electronic dues invoice. Dues invoices will also be mailed via USPS. The online dues payment system we used previously is no longer active!