Bulk Item Trash Pickup
Hello NF residents,
We have received multiple inquiries related to the bulk item trash pickup. Our apologies for not providing more details. Couple of items to address.
- In order for WCA to monitor your monthly allotment, you are required to contact WCA customer service prior to NF weekly trash pick up regarding your bulk item request. They prefer 48 hour advance notice to get it on the route supervisors radar.
- WCA Customer Service: (816) 380-5595
- No appliances will be accepted.
- Bulk item weight limit. 50lb maximum. The bulk item will be handled by one person (the driver) by WCA. Please understand if you're over the weight and it is not picked up this is on you.
- "Out for Trash" note. Some bulk items may not be recognized by the trash hauler as something you want thrown away. Specifically, children's scooters, strollers, etc. Please place a note on your item if you feel the driver may question whether it's trash or something that was accidentally left out near the curb.
Any questions please reach out to email@example.com