- This Policy is put into effect to maintain the appearance of Mail Boxes installed in 2004 by the Nottingham Forest Homes Association (NFHA) for its residents.
- Individual Mail Boxes, to include the post, are owned by the Nottingham Forest Homes Association.
- By having this Policy, the NFHA will maintain uniformity in the use of Mail Boxes within the Nottingham Forest community.
NOTTINGHAM FOREST HOMES ASSOCIATION RESPONSIBILITY:
- NFHA will maintain Mail Boxes for repair or replacement on as needed basis.
- Mail Boxes are NOT to be altered or defaced in any manner.
- Only the house numbers will appear on the Mail Box door and in gold numbers as originally applied by NFHA.
- Homeowner is to notify NFHA for maintenance of their Mail Box if damaged, malfunctioning of the magnet closing system on the door, etc.
Sept. 20, 2004