Nottingham Forest Homeowners Association works to provide a safe, attractive and fun pool complex for the use of the homeowners and their invited guests. The pool complex consists of a large pool appx 40’x70’ with a depth of 3’6” to 4’2”, NO DIVING; a baby pool appx 15’x25’ and 11”deep; a large pool deck with cabana; a pool house with a common area, courtesy/emergency phone and showers. Vending machines are also available.
Extra measures have been taken to ensure the safety of the patrons as well as the staff.
A security code is required at the gate for entry into the pool facility. We ask that all residents sign in when they enter the pool clubhouse.
Pool Address: 11940 Grant Street
Pool Phone #: 913-897-3136
Pool Management Company: Midwest Pool Management – 816.350.2628
NFHA Pool Board Member: Heidi Immel, 206-605-1932
Access Code: Click Here To Request The Access Code
Dates/Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday – 11am-9pm
Any weekdays on which the area public school is in session, the facility will be open from 4pm to 8pm.
Swimming lessons will register with Midwest Pool.
Baby pool is not attended by lifeguard.
– One lifeguard and one attending lifeguard will be on duty at all times.
Nottingham Forest Swim Care Aquatic Programs:
All sessions will be two weeks in length with classes being held Monday through Thursday mornings. Friday will be reserved for rain make-up lessons. All classes are 30 minute in length. Click here for the registration form and for more information.
Session 1: June 1st – 11th at 11:15am – 11:45am
Session 2: June 15th-25th at 11:15am-11:45am
Session 3: July 6th-16th at 11:15am-11:45am
Session 4: July 20th-30th at 11:15am-11:45am
Private and group lessons are also available thru the pool Management Company and lifeguards.
– Pool management reserves the right to close the pool due to inclement weather and health reasons.
Safety/Adult Swim Break
– Every hour the pool will be cleared of all swimmers under the age of 18 for 10 minutes. During this break there will be NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. All patrons under 18 years of age must be at least 2 feet from the edge of the pool. Adults may swim at their own risk.
– The supervision and safeguard of users of the Baby Pool shall be the responsibility of the parents or care provider of the children using the Baby Pool. NFHA or the pool management company shall not be responsible for any injury or loss resulting from use of the Baby Pool.
Private Pool Parties
– All parties must be held within the official pool open season.
– Anyone reserving the pool for a party is entitled to exclusive use of the pool cabana and tables and chairs.
– The pool will remain open to other homeowners during the party.
– Anyone who reserves the pool for a party is responsible for cleanup of the deck, tables and restrooms.
Nottingham Forest Homes Association Pool Rules
– All persons entering pool area are deemed to have assumed all risks and to have released NFHA and the Pool Management Company from all liability or responsibility for injuries, death, and loss or damage to personal property.
– All pool attendees are required to sign in upon arrival.
– All children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a responsible care provider 14 years of age or older. Neither NFHA nor the Pool Management Company will be held responsible for minors left alone at the pool.
– Food and beverages are permitted. No glass containers are allowed in the pool area.
– Alcoholic beverages are allowed as long as consumed by persons 21 and over and in plastic cups.
– Trash must be placed in a receptacle prior to leaving the area.
– You must be courteous and respectful of others. Profanity, rough play, or any behavior that may be offensive to other patrons will not be tolerated.
– NO RUNNING
– Pool visitors, non-residents, are permitted only when accompanied by a resident.
– No dogs or pets will be allowed in the pool area.
– All swimmers under the age of 18 must be at least two feet away from the pool during adult swim.
– Any child that has not been potty trained is required to wear a swim diaper in the pool.
– No skating or skateboarding allowed in the pool area.
– Bicycles must be parked in bike racks.
– Non-swimming apparel is prohibited in the pool.
– No smoking is allowed inside the pool complex. The designated smoking area is outside the complex on the North side of the building.